Monday, June 18, 2012

The Funny Side of the Force

I know Chewbacca was taller than this.  But I did get Han's red stripe.
I had a funny picture of a sad wookie in my head and I was trying to figure out what exactly would make him unhappy.  It just so happened that one of my dogs "sprang a leak" earlier that morning so I thought it would be funny to see Han Solo scolding Chewbacca.  He seemed to yell at him for everything else.  And I doubt the walking carpet ever used a restroom.  This seemed like a completely reasonable situation to me so I took a break from my work and put it up on my whiteboard.  And for all the Star Wars geeks out there, I made sure to look up the proper spelling of Chewie. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes! The amusement is in the disconnect...and I like that Chewie is smaller and has that pathetic look on his face :)

    ReplyDelete